Which type of extinguisher do you require?
When buying a fire extinguisher, it's very important that you choose the correct type. If you're unsure as to which extinguisher you require, simply give us a call on 0800 316 1469.
To be used on Class A fires involving combustible materials such as wood, paper, plastics or textiles.
Water Additive extinguishers are also to be used on Class A fires, however the water is mixed with chemical additives which increases the effectiveness of the extinguisher by up to 300% and come with a higher fire rating.
AFFF Foam extinguishers may be used on both Class A (combustible materials such as wood, paper, plastics or textiles) and Class B fires involving flammable liquids such as petrol, diesel, oil or paint.
The Wet Chemical extinguishers are designed for Class F fires involving high temperatures from a deep fat fryer such as cooking oil and fats.
The CO2 extinguishers are designed primarily to fight fires which involve electrical equipment, however they can also be extremely effective on Class B fires involving flammable liquids.
The ABC Dry Powder extinguishers are a good multi-purpose extinguisher which can be used on Class A, B and C Fires as well as on electrical equipment.
The specialist dry powder extinguishers provide the ability to tackle Class D combustible metals such as lithium, magnesium, sodium or aluminium.
- Water Fire Extinguishers
- Water Additive Fire Extinguishers
- AFFF Foam Fire Extinguishers
- Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- Co2 Fire Extinguishers
- Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers
- Specialist Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers
- Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- Stainless Steel Fire Extinguishers
- Small Fire Extinguishers
- Aerosol Fire Extinguishers
- British Standard Approved Fire Blankets
- Boat Fire Extinguishers (M.E.D)
- Car Fire Extinguisher
- Caravan Fire Extinguisher
- Home Fire Extinguisher
- Kitchen Fire Extinguisher
- Shop Fire Extinguisher
- Truck Fire Extinguisher
- Construction Site Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Extinguisher ID Signs
- Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Extinguisher Storage & Protection
- Fire Extinguisher Spares & Accessories